MIGP Expo 2013

Assalamualaikum and Hi.


Date: 13 - 15 May 2013
Time: 10 am till 6 pm
Venue: Hall 4 @ Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Admission: Visitors aged 18 & above

 First question, have you ever heard about MIGP Expo or Malaysia International Gifts & Premiums Expo? For me, this is the first time I heard about this. But, I'm feel soo excited when I saw the writing of Gifts & Premiums. Of course, I had  imagined in my head there must be a lot of cute gifts and goods to be displayed.

besides, who does not love a gift right??

 


IF YOU WANT TO DELIGHT SOMEONE, GIVE THEM A GIFT. This saying is a driving force in the gift and premium industry. The art of gifting has been practiced on a personal and corporate level. Companies present gifts and premiums to show their appreciation to their customers and partners as well as for branding and incentive programs.

MIGP Expo 2013 is making its comeback as the 3-day intensive business gathering for gift & premium suppliers to showcase their latest range of products
to potential customers from the corporate and public sector.
It is the event where potential buyers visit to source for new gift ideas
 and meet the industry suppliers face-to-face.

For more information visit http://www.migp.com.my.

******

Second question, are you're a blogger??
If yes, that's awesome.
Butterfly Project page is having a giveaway !! *thanks to Tammy !
  Promoting the MIGP Expo on your blog and also creating a Fabulous  Sephora Wishlist. It easy right??
9 bloggers will be randomly chosen to receive Sephora goodies or to go on Sephora Shopping Spree. 
But the most exciting is, 1 blogger will receive her wishlist (Grand Prize!!). *whose the lucky one.
So, what are you waiting for?!

And this is my Sephora Wishlist:


1.bareMinerals® Get Started® Kit
2.Radiance Revival Clarisonic® Plus With Lancôme Set

It's all in one. Which I prefer to choose because as a teenger, I still need to learn about this make-up things.Maybe these sets have the answers for me :)

Thanks :)

1 comment

  1. alaa, jauhnya expo tu. kalau kat Tganu kan best. hehe
    apa pun good luck ea KD ^^

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave comment(s)