Inspired wedding dress



Should I talk about marriage in this such young age? Haha.. I think not, but I wanna to share about my inspired wedding dress. I am sure, all of you could have your own imagination on what you really want to wear on your happiest day. But, I also knew, some of us not. Sometimes, wedding dress could be a problem for us. So, I just want to share some of my fav wedding dress design that I found in this superb awesome website...






I really love the white colour coz it look so pretty, but dont worry, because you pick the coloured one! I wont explain about the design because the pictures can told you right??



So, what do you think?? Did you know all these design are available to be bought. There are many wedding apparel from wedding dresses until the wedding accessories. You also can get someting for the Bridesmaid and Flower Girls. “ClothingLoves” also not only provided just wedding apparel, you also can choose for  woman  shirts and blouses in beautiful fabrics and also for wholesale bracelet. All in only website... And dont be suprised that the prices offered here are reasonable. 

Metal Rivet Exaggerated Leather Bracelet 11040771-608  

studded bracelet for the vogue one and try to look rocks!!!

Hot Sale Multielement Pendant Bracelet 12012109-105 

lovely charms that make me sooooo crazy.. huhuhu.. there are many more charms..
Green Cand Colored Summer New Short Sleeve Women V-Neck Women Blouse S/M/L/XL NB02-2-1130gr 

neon maybe??

So, last word for me, be the happiest and prettiest woman during your meaningful day! huhu..

More information :

No comments

feel free to leave comment(s)