Review : Bag Of Love x Butterfly Project Malaysia

Salam and hello people.

Today I want to review one of the popular Beauty Bag, Bag of Love. Thanks to Butterfly Project Malaysia and Bag-Of-Love for giving me the opportunity to review this bag. Actually, this is the first time I do a review about this bag, I am so excited to receive it. If I not mistaken, this is the bag of January month. 










What are in my bag :

1. Uber Man Whitening Hydra Gel Cleanser + Toner Effect, Full-Size, RM 11.90
2. Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Treatment, 150ml, RM 58
3. Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Shampoo, 250ml, RM 55
4. Alqvimia Body Sculptor Oil RM370 (150ml), 
Anti-Cellulite Body Oil, RM290 (150ml),
Shape Reducer Body Oil, RM 290 (150ml)
5. King of Mask All-in-one Collagen Mask, Rm5.90 per piece
6. Etude House Wonder Pore After Sun Special Set, (Full size products range from RM 69.90-RM79.90)


And know what, I really love this bag. Especially the Etude House Wonder Pore After Sun Special Set because Etude House is one my favourite brand. Plus, I didn't manage to own any of their products range. I am so lucky to try them out. For the Uber Man Whitening Hydra Clenaser, I gonna give it to my brother. He should be thankful to me anyway. And, I love to try all these products. Yeayyyy!!

And one more, what I love about this bag is, their design is changing every month. And this time, I got such a cute tote bag. I like that bag!!

A big thanks to :

Don't forget to subscribed Bag-Of-Love  :

xxx

No comments

feel free to leave comment(s)