REVIEW:Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette Review

Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette




From the moment my eyes set upon the pretty packaging of the Tartelette In Bloom palette, I knew I had to have it. I didn’t even care if the inside could be colours I’d never use or that it, you know, might not actually be any good. I just HAD to have it in my life, it’s the prettiest thing ever! Purples, pinks, golds. Right up my street. Even the name is gorgeous.
After eyeing it up for what feels like my entire life, Tarte had a free international shipping deal on and 30% off, so obviously I practically snatched it from their website. It took all of my strength not to buy a tonne of other makeup – but alas, I can’t have everything (even if I do want it all..)

Tarte have an Amazonian Clay line which is added to their products. I’ll admit, I wasn’t too sure what it was so I researched it and this is what I got: ‘Amazonian clay is touted for its skin smoothing properties, as well as its ability to remove oil and shininess from the skin’s surface and improve tone and texture.’ Sounds good to me!



The palette consists of 12 bang on trend shades (red is very in at the moment!), with nine mattes and three lustre shades, you can create a subtle sweep of shadow or a dramatic eye look with one palette. It’s rare I find a palette that I genuinely am able to do a complete look with, but this one I can. The *only* thing it’s missing is a true gold, but I have so many of them in my collection that it doesn’t bother me too much. My favourite shades are Funny Girl, Smarty Pants, Jetsetter and Rebel. To be honest, I love them all. Here’s a breakdown of the shades:
  • charmer (off white)
  • jetsetter (warm taupe)
  • rocker (shimmering taupe)
  • smokeshow (black brown)
  • flower child (peachy nude)
  • smarty pants (tan)
  • firecracker (bronze copper)
  • activist (dark brown)
  • funny girl (champagne)
  • sweetheart (peach)
  • rebel (chestnut brown)
  • leader (aubergine)


I really don’t know what to say apart from that they are the most buttery, creamy, luxurious eyeshadows I’ve ever tried. Honestly, they are stunning. I rarely reach for any other shadows than this. Now I appreciate not everyone has the same preferences in shadows, but I don’t like mine *too* pigmented for everyday wear (I think this palette is definitely an everyday palette), because I like to be able to blend them quickly and for them to be quick to work with. I can do my entire eyeshadow look in just a few minutes with this palette as they blend so effortlessly and quickly. The shimmers are very pigmented and not too glittery, but just add that pop of sparkle to your look to glam it up. I didn’t really quite understand what people meant by buttery eyeshadows until I tried this palette. 
Recommended ?
YES !!

xoxo

2 comments

  1. The pallete looks so pretty. The shades also perfect for everyday look 😊

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave comment(s)