First Update from Moscow

HYE THERE !!




Its has been a while right? How I miss my blog and my followers.
Currently, I further my study in Moscow, Russia. Thats why I stopped blogging. I have very tight schedule and need to focus in my study. I have a lot of stories to share with you guys. Especially about the fashion and beauty trend in here. Living in Russia had taught me a lot about life. 
Oh, one more thing, sorry for my rusty and broken English. Here, I speak russian languange. 

And I have a good news to share. By the end of this month, I will be home for two months. Yeayyy, really miss Malaysia right now after a year living here. Stay tuned for my next post. 

Till then, :)

P/s : mind to share what are the exciting activities that I can join in July and August ?

No comments

feel free to leave comment(s)