Review : Miss Hana Water Proof Gel Eyeliner

Salam and hello world.

Sorry for the MIA. I am pretty busy with my studies. Currently, I am working hard for my blog.
So, stay tuned readers.
Today, I want to do a review about these eyeliners from Miss Hana, which I received from Natta Cosme.





[ Description ]
Miss Hana Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, it's based on waterproof, oil, concentrated color three demands:
Extreme color, beyond the shortcomings of poor market Eyeliner Pen hair color, evenly colored and achieve color full excellent natural lines to create three-dimensional deep eyes!
 Gelatinous texture characteristics of the ◎ plastic pen type, stroke smooth, the texture of moderate hardness, ductility, pen design easy to use easy to draw. Perfect to fill the liner at the accurate fast draw a variety of eye type, make the eyes more attractive.
 Extremely waterproof removable --- a long time anti-sweat, anti-tears, oil, and maintain a whole day without smudges. Even dim Dan atheistic eyes can easily outline the eagle electric eye or deep cat eye makeup, can easily have, and become the focus of public attention!

[ Color ]
01 Night Black
02 Galacy Black
03 Choco Brown
04 Golden Brown

[ Note ]
 To maintain the quality of the product, to avoid placing at extremely high temperatures, extremely low temperatures and direct sunlight.
 Please keep out of reach of children.
 Do not use if wounds or abnormalities. During use/ after use, skin appears flushed, abnormal swelling, itching or pain, stop using it immediately and consult a physician.
 Please do a skin test stimulation before use.


My opinion.
I just love the smoothness of the pencil and the colours are also quite pretty.
 I dont have any problem when apply this eyeliner, as I am a beginner, because it is so easy to handle. 
I also love the packaging. It is super cute. 
So far, this is one of the best eyeliner I own.


And thanks to NattaCosme for sponsoring this eyeliners. :)

Name : Miss Hana Water Proof Gel Eyeliner
Price : RM34.90
Where To Buy : http://www.nattacosme.com/

No comments

feel free to leave comment(s)