Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Review

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Directions

Hello. This is my first post on IMBB and it’s about Cetaphil Skin Cleanser. I think it is important to know where the info is coming from so before you read this post, some important things- I am 21 years old. I have normal to oily skin which is prone to breakouts. Although recently this has reduced, my breakouts are now only 2-3 pimples every monday
What Cetaphil Skin Cleanser Does:
  • It leaves skin squeaky clean.
  • Doesn’t give you that dry, stretched feeling post washing.
  • Since it retains your skin’s ph balance, no need for toner unless it’s the astringent kind.
  • Its very gentle and great for skin with acne or sensitive skin.
  • It won’t cause your skin to break out or react.
  • People with dry skin will love this product as skin will not flake or get dry with this.
  • It also removes traces of make up, even waterproof make up! đŸ˜€

The Verdict:

  • It’s great for anyone with dry or sensitive skin.
  • For anyone with oily skin – use at night before moisturizing and as part of your make up removal routine.
  • I love this product personally, I use it every night and more than what it does, Cetaphil is great because of what it doesn’t do. And if its good enough for a baby’s skin its good enough for mine đŸ˜€
th or so. When I was a teen my skin looked like a battlefield. Oh the horror! I live in Mumbai and I have to take extra care to protect my skin from the Mumbai pollution and humidity, although currently I am overseas and believe me I can see the difference geography makes to the condition of my skin – Go figure :S
What Cetaphil Skin Cleanser Claims
Originally developed by dermatologists especially for sensitive skin, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a soap substitute that preserves your skin’s natural protective oils. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser softens your skin as it gently cleanses. Independent clinical tests using Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser undiluted has shown it to be one of the gentlest non-soap cleansers. Its special formulation won’t sting your eyes and can remove light make-up without clogging pores. Developed to be used with or without water, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is pH balanced and lanolin and fragrance free. Suitable for: All skin types, infants, eczema, acne, rosacea & psoriasis.
Will I repurchase?
Yes !! 5 starts 

No comments

feel free to leave comment(s)